- Orange helps Renault develop LTE apps for cars 11 December 2013 | 3:12 pm
- Antel brings mobile connectivity to Antarctica 11 December 2013 | 2:52 pm
- Orange to axe almost 3,000 staff in Poland 11 December 2013 | 11:34 am
- Telenor launches TV service in Hungary 11 December 2013 | 9:49 am
- Turkcell inks mobile wallet deal with Garanti Bank 10 December 2013 | 4:51 pm
Are you looking to learn about the impact cloud computing could have on your business?
Want to hear from over 60 industry experts with experience in adopting cloud?
Keen to speak to the world’s leading solution providers about how your enterprise can benefit?
Boasting the most comprehensive agenda and speaker line-up in the cloud sector, the Cloud World Forum Latin America is the platform for global authorities to present their “how-to” strategy and vision for how cloud can enhance your organisation.
Whether private or public sector, SME or global enterprise, the Cloud World Forum Latin America will help you harness the cloud opportunity in your business and maximise your ROI.
Hear from over 60 premier speakers across 2 theatres representing the most amount of cloud knowledge in the Latin America region.
Meet with over 20 leading solutions providers in our large-scale exhibition.
No other Latin America cloud event has as many recognised headline participants.
Make sure you are present for THE Latin America cloud and enterprise IT event of 2013.
- Meet over 500 senior enterprise and telco decision-makers
- Hear from over 80 expert speakers on key topics in our 3 theatres
- Discover the latest and most innovative cloud solutions in our open expo
- Network with the industry’s leaders through our acclaimed ‘Speed Networking’ session
- Learn from regional and global industry case studies to give you a clearer picture of cloud computing’s role
in your organisation
- Advise and receive support from the industry’s leading analysts
- Collaborate with peers to develop new strategy and best practices for your business
- Understand every corner of the Cloud with our concurrent telco and enterprise conference streams
- Enjoy an evening networking & entertainment reception for business with a difference!
- Be part of the world’s leading Cloud event series - delivering great shows across the globe!
The event was very good, the dynamics of the talks left the event ‘not stressful’ and the idea of panels helped a lotIBM, 2012
We met operators from around the world here and got direct input into our own productHP, 2012
It is a very important event for the IT community to discuss the future of computing, meet and shareexperiences in the acquisition and use of IT servicesTAM, 2012
Conversations were much more driven by actual experiences to date – event’s going from strength tostrength!Juniper, 2012