- A network without borders 22 April 2014 | 4:00 pm
- China Telecom deploys SDN in datacentre 22 April 2014 | 2:31 pm
- Microsoft licenses Android to Motorola; Nokia deal to close 22 April 2014 | 11:13 am
- AT&T to extend fibre rollout 22 April 2014 | 9:29 am
- Rogers Communications sees profit decline 22 April 2014 | 9:15 am
A number of recent studies have underlined LatAm businesses as the most aggressive adopters of cloud services in the world. With the Brazilian economy booming and surrounding nations flourishing, a focus on building IT infrastructure and a sharp increase in SMEs has led to cloud computing becoming a natural fit in the region.
The 4th Annual Cloud World Forum Latin America promises to continue to chart the progress and adoption of the enterprise cloud and the opportunities and challenges faced by telcos, pinpointing key elements such as the burgeoning channel market and the increasing shift towards cloud-based applications among.
The event provided a targeted opportunity for an open dialogue with an unrivalled line up of thought leaders, regulators, decision makers & specialists from Latin America and to hear important case studies in Cloud Computing and Big Data such as BrasilCap, SERPRO, USP, Sodexo, TELEFONICA LATIN AMERICA, ENTEL CHILE, AMAZON.COM, MICROSOFT, IBM and many more.
The Industry Leading Cloud Computing Event in Latin America
- 300+ attendees
- Attendance from across Latin America
- 33% of attendees represented operators
- 50% of attendees represented entreprises
- 100+ Companies in attendance
- The Decision-Makers are Here! - 35% of Attendees were Board, C-level, Director, Management level
- 94% of attendees will be recommending that their company attend Cloud Latin America again next year!
Your 10 Reasons to Attend:
- Meet over 500 senior enterprise and telco decision-makers
- Hear from over 80 expert speakers on key topics in our 3 theatres
- Discover the latest and most innovative cloud solutions in our open expo
- Network with the industry’s leaders through our acclaimed ‘Speed Networking’ session
- Learn from regional and global industry case studies to give you a clearer picture of cloud computing’s role
in your organisation
- Advise and receive support from the industry’s leading analysts
- Collaborate with peers to develop new strategy and best practices for your business
- Understand every corner of the Cloud with our concurrent telco and enterprise conference streams
- Enjoy an evening networking & entertainment reception for business with a difference!
- Be part of the world’s leading Cloud event series - delivering great shows across the globe!
The event was very good, the dynamics of the talks left the event ‘not stressful’ and the idea of panels helped a lotIBM, 2012
We met operators from around the world here and got direct input into our own productHP, 2012
It is a very important event for the IT community to discuss the future of computing, meet and shareexperiences in the acquisition and use of IT servicesTAM, 2012
Conversations were much more driven by actual experiences to date – event’s going from strength tostrength!Juniper, 2012