- Make or break for mobile 30 July 2014 | 2:11 pm
- EE says 4G Broadcast in UK is inevitable 30 July 2014 | 1:49 pm
- Netflix paying AT&T for interconnect 30 July 2014 | 9:52 am
- NEC, Meru work to bring SDN to enterprise wifi 30 July 2014 | 9:04 am
- Ericsson buys metadata billing specialist 29 July 2014 | 6:13 pm
Latin America's leading cloud computing event!
- About the Conference
- A 2 Day Multi-Focus Agenda for Enterprise, Telco and Big Data!
- Who will You meet
- Reasons to Attend
The cloud market is growing at a rate of 30% annually and expected to reach US$ 230 billion by the end of 2014.With an anticipated 35% year on year growth up to 2016, Latin America has secured its position as one of the hottest market for cloud globally. What is more, Enterprise IT executives are faced with constant technological advances and the need to innovate to deal with current market requisites.
Led by end-users and the world’s leading Cloud service providers, the Cloud World Forum Latin America brings together leading enterprises from Brasil and the Latin American region to learn, meet and debate the future of IT.
Cloud End-users will learn how to secure the quick pace and IT efficiency that the business demands, with decreasing operational costs and without jeopardizing the company’s growth. Another big challenge addressed at the CWF LatAm is how to modernize the systems in a balanced and structured way.
The Cloud World Forum LatAm is the only event looking at Cloud Computing from a telecom operator perspective, while also taking into account the distinctive regional framework. Attendees have a unique opportunity to learn from the experience of Brasilian and regional telecom operators that have already moved ‘into the Cloud’, from the making of the business case to choosing and tailoring the right Cloud offer for your company.
The Cloud World Forum Latam gives you the Tools, Benchmarking and Debates to Deal More Efficiently with your Short, Medium and Long Term IT Challenges! Join in the leaders of IT in Sao Paulo this coming August.
A 2 Day Multi-Focus Agenda for Enterprise, Telco and Big Data!
ENTERPRISE SESSION: This session is focused on corporate companies and will address the key issues relating to cloud adoption within enterprises and SMEs. Addressing data security, information leakage, IT agility and steps to ensure quicker and more efficient responses to market changes.
TELCO SESSION: This session focuses on telecom operators' advances in cloud computing and will address how telcos are monetising cloud services and building robust revenue generating models.
BIG DATA ANALYTICS SESSION: This session is focused on corporate companies discussing how Big Data analytics and management will yield higher revenues for companies, and strengthen the CMO's capabilities. Leading case studies and interactive sessions will identify how corporates can use new IT tools and methods to summarise and understand customer behaviour. Learn how to monetise Big Data whilst ensuring customer saftety and protection.
Reasons to Attend:
- Meet over 500 senior enterprise and telco decision-makers
- Hear from over 80 expert speakers on key topics in our 3 theatres
- 70% enterprise and operator attendance in 2013
- Discover the latest and most innovative cloud solutions in our open expo
- Network with the industry’s leaders
- Learn from regional and global industry case studies to give you a clearer picture of cloud computing’s role in your organisation
- Advise and receive support from the industry’s leading analysts
- Collaborate with peers to develop new strategy and best practices for your business
- Understand every corner of the Cloud with our concurrent telco and enterprise conference streams
- Enjoy an evening networking & entertainment reception for business with a difference!
- Be part of the world’s leading Cloud event series - delivering great shows across the globe!
The event was very good, the dynamics of the talks left the event ‘not stressful’ and the idea of panels helped a lotIBM
We met operators from around the world here and got direct input into our own productHP
It is a very important event for the IT community to discuss the future of computing, meet and shareexperiences in the acquisition and use of IT servicesTAM
Conversations were much more driven by actual experiences to date – event’s going from strength tostrength!Juniper